Happiness is confidence in what you do.
Master's Degree in Global Business Management (full-time)
The Master´s Degree in Global Business Management at Kajaani University of Applied Sciences will help you on your journey towards achieving a management position, developing a strong professional network, or even starting your own business. The degree consists of full-time studies on campus with a study time of 1.5 years.
Master's Degree in Global Business Management
The degree’s learning objectives and contents focus on strategic management and innovation in global business, research and development methods, and the use of new technologies in business.
The program comprises a total of 90 ECTS: course work accounts for 60 ECTS and the remaining 30 ECTS are for the graduate thesis. The 60 ECTS of course work includes 12 individual courses of 5 ECTS each. The courses are designed to provide students with the information they will need to succeed as high-level business leaders in today’s modern business environment.
Structure of the studies 90 ECTS
MANAGEMENT STUDIES 20 ECTS
- Human Resource Management 5 ECTS (spring)
- Global Trends, Business Innovations and Concepts 5 ECTS (spring)
- Strategic Management 5 ECTS (spring)
- International Financial Management 5 ECTS (autumn)
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES 10 ECTS
- Research and Development Methods I 5 ECTS (autumn)
- Business Research and Development Methods II 5 ECTS (autumn)
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL STUDIES 30 ECTS
- Customer Experience Management 5 ECTS (spring)
- Innovation Management 5 ECTS (spring)
- Project Management 5 ECTS (spring)
- Emerging Technologies and Business 5 ECTS (autumn)
- Entrepreneurial Behavior and Practices 5 ECTS (autumn)
- Market and supply analysis 5 ECTS (autumn)
- Master’s Thesis 30 ECTS
1,5 Years (full-time)
Master of Business Administration