Happiness is confidence in what you do.
Master's Degree in Game Business Management (part-time)
The Master´s Degree in Game Business Management is aimed at persons working or seeking employment in growth and internationalization-oriented game development organizations, and staff of organizations that already engage in international operations. The degree is a Master’s level (second-cycle) qualification of 90 credits in total. It takes approximately two years to complete as it is a part-time programme.
Master of Business Administration, Game Business Management
The degree’s learning objectives and contents focus on management and leadership, research and development methods, global economic issues, international game business and game development project management. The degree title is Master of Business Administration.
The program comprises a total of 90 ECTS: course work accounts for 60 ECTS and the remaining 30 ECTS are for the graduate thesis. The 60 ECTS of course work includes 12 individual courses of 5 ECTS each. The courses are designed to provide students with the information they will need to succeed as high-level business leaders in today’s modern business environment.
The Master´s degree is a part-time degree and consists of online lectures, e-learning, independent learning, group work, discussions and assignments. Each semester will start with an intensive week online and the studies will be completed fully via e-learning environments (online, distance learning). Please note that the studies do not require full-time attendance in Finland therefore the students are advised to apply only for a short-term visa (if applicable) for the possible intensive weeks.
Structure of the studies 90 ECTS
GAME BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES 25 ECTS
- International Game Business 5 ECTS
- Game Development Project Management 5 ECTS
- Self-leadership 5 ECTS
- Human Resource Management 5 ECTS
- International Financial Management 5 ECTS (autumn)
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES 10 ECTS
- Research and Development Methods I 5 ECTS (autumn)
- Business Research and Development Methods II 5 ECTS (autumn)
FREE-CHOICE STUDIES 25 ECTS
- Software Production and Business 5 ECTS
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence 5 ECTS
- Emerging Technologies and Business 5 ECTS (autumn)
- Global Trends, Business Innovations and Concepts 5 ECTS
- Strategic Management 5 ECTS
- Working in International Environment / Intensive Week abroad 5 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis 30 ECTS
1,5 Years (full-time)
Master of Business Administration