Happiness is confidence in what you do.
Master's Degree in Game Business Management (part-time)
The new Master of Engineering Degree in Game Business Management is aimed at engineers working or seeking employment in growth and internationalization-oriented game development organizations. The degree is a Master’s level (second-cycle) qualification of 60 credits in total. It takes approximately 1,5-2 years to complete as it is a part-time programme.
Master of Engineering, Game Business Management
The degree’s learning objectives and contents focus on management, research and development methods, international game business and game development project management.
The Master´s degree is a part-time degree and consists of online lectures, e-learning, independent learning, group work, discussions and assignments. Each semester will start with an intensive week online and the studies will be completed fully via e-learning environments (online, distance learning). Please note that the studies do not require full-time attendance in Finland therefore the students are advised to apply only for a short-term visa (if applicable) for the possible intensive weeks.
Structure of the studies 60 ECTS
GAME BUSINESS STUDIES 5 ECTS
- International Game Business 5 ECTS
MANAGEMENT STUDIES (choose 10 ECTS)
- Self-leadership 5 ECTS
- Human Resource Management 5 ECTS
- International Financial Management 5 ECTS
- Game Development Project Management 5 ECTS
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES 5 ECTS
- Research and Development Methods I 5 ECTS
FREE-CHOICE STUDIES (choose 10 ECTS)
- Software Production and Business 5 ECTS
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence 5 ECTS
- Emerging Technologies and Business 5 ECTS
- Global Trends, Business Innovations and Concepts 5 ECTS
- Strategic Management 5 ECTS
- Business Research and Development Methods II 5 ECTS
- Working in International Environment / Intensive Week abroad 5 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis 30 ECTS
1,5 Years (full-time)
Master of Business Administration